Executive Assistant to Director of Hub Cities and Coaching
Assist in establishing and managing communication including but not limited to,
● General emails and e-newsletters
● Producing reports and presentations
● Ensuring the accuracy of data through proofreading
● Organising meetings
Hub Cities Project
● Project management and oversight through managing relevant dashboards, resource allocation, reports, communication networks and document control
● Manage product development and enable resource accessibility within CTC Asia Pacific guidelines
● Effectively develop and manage the city grant process, budget management and record keeping
● Develop regular reports for internal purposes.
Assist in managing training including but not limited to,
● Organising for the production editing of training packs and material
● Evaluation surveys, assessments and certification
● Organising and providing technical assistance online zoom meetings
● Develop online training materials, including video interviews
Assist managing the coaching system including but not limited to,
● Managing (Air-table) databases of coachees and coaches.
● Tracking coachees and coaches.
● Obtaining feedback from both planters and coaches about their
experience of coaching.
● Evaluation coaching feedback and providing reports
On day one, we'll expect you to have
● The ability to prioritise tasks
● Excellent time management skills
● Well-developed organisational skills
● Anticipate needs
● Be willing to push back
● Be master of the calendar
● Be able to budget, and prepare financial reports
● Have great verbal and written communications skills
● Be at ease with online programs and learning new systems
● Be at ease with using Apple, Microsoft and Google platforms
● Have professional discretion
Extra skills you have...
● Graphic Design skills
● Video Editing experience
● Experience with Air-table
● Experience with SalesForce
● Able to speak a South East Asian Language
Full Time, Hybrid workplace, flexible hours, multiple time zones
Salary & Benefits
Salary on request
City to City Asia Pacific is a global affiliate of Redeemer City to City, New York. We are a gospel-centred leadership development organisation that prayerfully recruits, trains, coaches, and provides resources for church-planting leaders. We hope for gospel movements to be cultivated in key global mega-cities through church planting.
Four values bind together the leaders, churches and networks associated with City to City across the world:
● A commitment to proclaiming and applying the historic gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, as found in the Scriptures, to every area of life and ministry.
● A commitment to giving priority to ministry in cities.
● A commitment to contextualised church planting in urban settings.
● A commitment to holistic engagement with our cities through sharing Christ with friends and neighbours, pursuing justice in neighbourhoods and society, and influencing the culture with the gospel through our work.
The Asia Pacific region contains 2/3rds of the world’s population and its economy. It is diverse. It is growing. It is thirsty for gospel engagement. City to City is present, active and multiplying with God’s help in the growing/burgeoning Asia Pacific region. City to City is the team with the competence and the resources to make a difference on the ground for the gospel in the Asia Pacific. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to this vision.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume to [email protected]