Customer Success Associate
● Guide missionaries to achieve the highest value from Talent Trust’s products and services by responding to queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
● Identify areas of expansion and cross-selling where Talent Trust can further help solve missionary needs through discovery, relationship building and problem-solving.
● Develop and maintain long-term relationships.
● Provide feedback and recommendations to leadership to ensure our products continuously add value.
● Identify growth opportunities and work with others to develop these relationships.
● Attend international conferences to meet missionaries, let others know about us, and build relationships.
● You have 1+ years of experience in customer service, customer success or customer experience
environment. Fresh graduates or those with other experience are also encouraged to apply.
● You are fluent in English both written and verbal (We are also looking for a Mandarin speaker).
● You are proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel and Word).
● You have a natural empathy for others. You can put yourself in the other person’s shoes, and tailor
conversations to suit each member.
● You are someone who looks for a win-win solution, and you try to understand how problems can
● You take ownership of situations, and are willing to take on the responsibility for something that
needs doing when it may not be clear who is the “owner” of that situation.
● You know to ask others for help when necessary.
● You are organised and detail-oriented.
● When you see an opportunity for the team to improve, you’re not afraid to speak up and speak out.
● You value teamwork and collaborate well with others.
● You are composed and flexible as missionary needs evolve and work volume changes.
● You are coachable and have a passion for learning.
● You are an active disciple of your Christian Faith.
Salary & Benefits
● Starting pay 3,000 - 4,000, with healthy increases over first 2-3 years.
● Individual health insurance, dental, and optometry allowance
● 13 public holidays plus 14 days annual leave, rising to 16 after 2 years, and 22 days after 5 years.
● 35 hours work week
● Weekly devotional session
● Bi-Annual retreat
● 1-month bonus
● Annual salary increment
● Birthday celebrations
● Active on-the-job training and team support
● Flexible schedule based on life events
At Talent Trust, we help missionaries be their best. Missionaries live lives with unique challenges, and if they are not physically, mentally and financially healthy, they will not have the impact they have been called to.
We provide missionaries with the resources that they need to be their best. Our primary product is insurance specifically designed for missionaries, but we also offer other services to ensure missionaries can thrive. The role of Customer Success at Talent Trust is to build relationships with our members, and support them as they make use of our services. You will need to learn how our services work, but also be the type of person that wants to help others to achieve their potential. This is a highly rewarding role as you will receive genuine feedback not just from our team, but also from our missionary members, about how your work is impacting their lives and their ministries.
We have a fun and encouraging team who regularly interact with each other, and are driven by a shared purpose of helping missionaries be their best.
We care about each other's growth, both professionally and spiritually, with structured training to help us develop in these areas. We encourage work life balance and living up to our core values of being effective, relational and humble. We also look to allow our team to use and grow in the skills and qualities that they bring with them.
We work in a modern environment with up to date equipment. We receive clear goals and targets and process to understand what is expected of us.
How to Apply?
Apply here: https://tripetto.app/run/703VABTUDE
For more information, visit: https://www.talent-trust.com/about-us/careers/